Welcome to Mille's Official Blog: A Japanese who loves Music, Art, Films, Cooking / Food,


"Averse sur la forêt"
©Mille

Hi everyone. I'm Mille.  I'm Japanese who loves music, art, films, cooking / food and is interested in current news topics and international culture.

This is the first post of my blog, so I'd like to tell you about myself.

Except for my day job, I work on some projects below.

Contemporary Art (using the following mediums)

  • Acrylics
  • Clay
  • Fabrics
  • Papers
  • Colour Pencils
  • or Pens. 

Accessaries:

  • Earrings
  • Necklaces
  • and Clips.


I'm passionate about:

  • Music
  • Art
  • Traveling
  • Cross-Cultural Exchange
  • Gastronomic Culture
  • and Nature.

They are my integral inspirations as well when I create music or artworks.

I love to express what is in my mind exploring every possibility of different sorts of materials when creating artworks. And I create artworks of different styles such as:

  • Surréalisme
  • Abstract
  • or Pop Art.
The techniques that I often work with are:

  • Acrylics
  • Collage
  • or Digital.

Why I love music and art or why I love working on them: 

  • They give me joy to live
  • They offer me peace of mind
  • and I was happy to see people smile or see them get out of the darkness of mind when they listened to my music / singing or saw my artworks. 
The third reason is the biggest one which motivated / motivates me to continue creating something.

In this blog, I will write about some of my projects related to art and music,  post my favourite photos, write to express what's in my mind: about life, human relationship, friendship through my experiences etc. 

I'm on Instagram and YouTube as well. Take a look at them if you're interested :-) Here are the links: click on the names of each social network.

Instagram: @milleofficial_artist
YouTube:    @Mille Official


OK then, I wish you a lovely evening  / day. Sending you positive vibes from Japan!

Comments



  1. Very interesting your passion for painting Mille , your technics , and congrats on your upcoming exhibition, your piece is indeed beautiful!
    Peter Tahan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your nice comment about my blog and my work! I'm glad you enjoyed the article :-) Thanks a lot for dropping by, Peter! Have a lovely day!

      Delete

Post a Comment